WHY PIANO LESSONS?
Piano is one of the most popular instruments. It's wide range of notes across the treble and bass create highly textured and layered music. The piano's 'easy to identify' structure means it is one of the best instruments to start mini-musicians (as young as 3 years old) on.
If you have piano lessons with WCMS, you can explore a wide variety of genres. These include (but are not limited to) the AMEB syllabi, classical, jazz, blues and contemporary. As always, your teacher will engage in fun and innovative teaching methods to develop your skills and guide you on your music journey.
Each family is different. Find the option that suits you best, below:
- The perfect taste tester. Explore your relationship with the instrument and your teacher.
- x3 30 minute private lessons over 3 weeks explore goals & potential
- Available at any of our schools or in your own home
- Perfect for those ready to jump in & get started with a secured day and time for the term!
- 1 private 30 min lesson per week each term
Available at any of our schools or in your own home
- Perfect for families or serious musos with secured lesson days and times throughout the term!
- 2 private 30 min lessons per week each term
- Available at any of our schools or in your own home!
Did you know WCMS charge 15% below the recommended rate for private lessons?
THINKING THE PIANO MAY BE YOUR FORTE?
Interested to learn more about how WCMS could help your or your child's music journey kick of on the best note? Reach out today to receive 100% tailored information to your wants, needs & goals.
Click on the button below!
WHERE CAN YOU HAVE PIANO LESSONS?
Butler (BCPS students only)
Or have lessons in your own home. Check out our other locations here