WHY SINGING LESSONS?
Learning to sing is the ultimate form of self expression. Your teacher will show you how to harness your inner voice and use this to build your confidence and self esteem. Singing lessons can be taught to students as young at 5 years old.
With singing lessons, you can explore a wide range of genres, including musical theatre, contemporary, jazz, blues, classical, and anything else you or your child could put your mind to. Should you wish to explore the AMEB syllabus, your teacher will be able to guide you through this, too.
Every family is different! Explore your options below to find what suits you best:
- The perfect taste tester. Explore your relationship with the instrument and your teacher.
- x3 30 minute private lessons over 3 weeks explore goals & potential
- Available at any of our schools or in your own home
- Perfect for those ready to jump in & get started with a secured time and day!
- 1 private 30 min lesson per week each term
Available at any of our schools or in your own home
- Perfect for families or serious musos with secured lesson days and times!
- 2 private 30 min lessons per week each term
- Available at any of our schools or in your own home!
Did you know WCMS charge 15% below the recommended rate for private lessons?
SO, ARE WE SINGING YOUR NAME?
Interested to learn more about how WCMS could help your or your child's music journey kick of on the best note? Reach out today to receive 100% tailored information to your wants, needs & goals.
Click on the button below!
WHERE CAN YOU HAVE SINGING LESSONS?
Butler (BCPS students only)
Or have lessons in your own home! Check out all your location options here